Saturday, August 24, 2013

Guacamole Recipe





Guacamole




I have never made Guacamole on my own. I was always my mom's taste tester because she can't eat it. I decided just to make up my own recipe. I thought, "surely it can't be THAT hard." Josh was the taste tester. He said it was a lot like the restaurant Chillies. That's good, right? haha! I did not have any tomatoes so I left them out. So here's how I made my Guacamole.



INGREDIENTS:
  1. 3/4 Avocados. (halved, pitted, and peeled)
  2. 1 Lime. (Juiced, or you can use the bottled lime juice)
  3. 1 tablespoon of Cilantro. (I used a little more then that, but make sure you chop it finely)
  4. 1/3 cup of Red Onion. 
  5. 1 Garlic Clove. (mashed and chopped. just use a big spoon to mash after you chop it)
  6. Salt. (to taste)
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Mash up your Avocados with a fork. Leave it a little chunky.
  2. Add you Lime juice, Cilantro, Red Onion, Garlic and Salt. Mix it together. (I usually add one at a time, mix, then add another.)
  3. Find a taste tester! haha. Add salt and the lime juice according to how you like your Guacamole to taste.


INSTAGRAM: haleymarie1991
TWITTER: @haleymarie1991


No comments:

Post a Comment